Hello, I have read many threads on the subject. In my case, it's a basement of about 50 square meters. The floor that was chipped away by the previous owner has been renovated, i.e., leca balls at the bottom, styrofoam, reinforced concrete on top. Now we have the surface but want to make it more livable. My question concerns heating and how it might affect the choice of material for walls and more. I'm thinking of installing a heat pump, which should make the air both drier and more movable in the basement, and the increased heat in the basement should reduce the need for heating on the floor above. Can I use regular plasterboard on metal studs with an air gap in this example if the humidity is reduced? Right now, a faithful Woods dehumidifier is working in the unheated basement and the humidity is about 57%. Grateful for an answer.