J Jemelka #1 Member · 2 posts 12 Sep at 4:32 PM Jemelka Member 2 posts 12 Sep at 4:32 PM #1 I am going to install beadboard on a drywall. I don't know what is best to attach the panels with...
Hep #2 Hobby carpenter · Stockholm · 6 741 posts 12 Sep at 5:12 PM Hep Hobby carpenter Stockholm 6,741 posts 12 Sep at 5:12 PM #2 I might be a bit slow, but what is supposed to go up on the wall? MDF or pärlspont?
J Jemelka #3 Member · 2 posts 12 Sep at 5:37 PM Jemelka Member 2 posts 12 Sep at 5:37 PM #3 Hep said: I might be a bit slow, but what is going up on the wall? MDF or beadboard? Are those smartpanel boards
Hep said: I might be a bit slow, but what is going up on the wall? MDF or beadboard? Are those smartpanel boards