Hello
I was planning to replace the liner after 20 years, but it will probably be more than that. The walls were rusty. But incredibly, it has lasted for 20 years. 20000:- cheap entertainment for 1000:-/year.
But it will be a new pool package.
It's on a cast insulated slab.
Any tips on how to proceed for the best results?
 
  • Old pool with rusty walls and a blue liner partially removed, revealing a greenish base. Surrounding wooden deck and garden visible in the background.
If there aren't rust holes in the walls, I would have wire-brushed and painted it... And hope for another 20+ years until it needs to be addressed again 🤔
 
  • Like
Fideliox and 2 others
  • Laddar…
T Taxture said:
If there aren't rust holes in the walls, I would use a wire brush and paint it...
And hope for another 20+ years until it needs to be addressed again 🤔
There are holes up by the skimmer 🤔 then I don't know what might be hidden at the bottom 🤔
Brand new pool package for sale for 13450;- so maybe nothing to think about 😀
 
Rust holes are bad for the liner...
And if a new one isn't more expensive than that, I would have bought it without much more thought about it.
 
Incredible bottom rail completely intact rust-free 😳😀
 
  • Intact, rust-free bottom rail partially covered in sand and dirt.
Click here to reply
Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.