Låter som en kontraindikator. Frågan är hur stark, i alla fall inte lika stark som om en "stjärnmäklare" säger att happy days are here again.

I övrigt finns det förstås en baksida, ty för den som funderar på att köpa ett hus ser det väldigt mörkt ut.

• Gilla
Workingclasshero och 1 till
  • Laddar…
Rekordstarten på året är främst att utbudet är i princip obefintligt iaf i Roslagen. Nu är hus inget som säljs under Q1 iaf. Speciellt inte i en vargavinter. Men med tanke på många som letar hus och hur få som verkar vara i säljtagen så blir det spännande.

SEBs bostadsprisindikator brukar vara rätt bra då den visar vad hushållen tror. Och då det är desamma som ska köpa och delta i budgivningar så är den generellt rätt pricksäker.

Här i Göteborg var utbudet lågt i höstas och idag är det i princip obefintligt. Förstår inte vad som händer, så här har det inte varit på åratal. Allting inom pendlingsavstånd går för höga priser.

Samma här i Uppsala. Lågt utbud ända sedan i våras och massor av köpare. Prisutvecklingen i höstas var så snabb att hus som kändes dyra när de såldes i september kändes prisvärda i december.

Kolla man på Booli ser man också att flera gamla "surdegar" som legat till salu länge pga dåligt förhållande mellan pris och skick också bytt ägare under hösten.

In english (sorry):

We just spent the last 4 months trying to buy in and around Stockholm. Went from villa aspirations to large apartment realism. We bidded on 9 properties. Viewed about 35. Some went sky high immediately. The last apartment we lost on went up 33%. It was undervalued by 500,000 and went up over 1M over that. There are just too many people wanting the slim supply, so the chances that you get into a bidding with someone with deep pockets or real/desperate desire is high. There are many potential buyers that have already sold - they are getting desperate and so their top-budget ceiling rises. We almost ended in a hotel having sold in October and not winning a bid until late January.

This is what I learn (apart from what we all know about supply and demand, and the shift in living / life priorities since corona):

Older and concerned people do not want to participate in the market as they fear for corona. Regarding; viewing, selling and dealing with agents. I think this is sensible as the some of the viewings etc we participated in were far from corona safe.

Older people sat in villas don't want to move to apartments as they don't want to live with others re corona. And they are living almost for free in 1/4 of their 200kvm 1970s villa, where moving would increase their housing costs to say +10,000Kr a month.

Bigger apartments sales are linked to villa sales. No villa sale fluidity = no big apartment fluidity.

The low interest rates and free loan of your sold property's capital gains simply result in higher market prices.

Many sellers have their properties parked up on agents books for sale. But aren't selling until they can buy their dream. It's gridlock! 80% I asked about were such. The record time I came across was 4.5 years someone had had their apartment listed for 'up coming'.

Wreck villas are sort after by property speculators. Many companies seem to have been set up recently and are flipping properties. Sales are attempted even before viewings. I inquired about a 1940's villa on for 6M that needed everything done and it had 6 speculators trying to buy it asap without viewing it. (The agent declined their offers until viewing).

Villas with 1600kvm of plot are being bought by speculators to split the land into 2. I viewed one villa with 1555kvm of land that had been bought by a speculator that subsequently failed to buy +45kvm of land off a neighbour (ha!), so had to sell it on. They wanted 1M more for the total wreck 9 months after they had bought it for 4M. For real? Yes.

• Gilla
Orvar777
  • Laddar…
M Metros skrev:
In english (sorry):

We just spent the last 4 months trying to buy in and around Stockholm. Went from villa aspirations to large apartment realism. We bidded on 9 properties. Viewed about 35. Some went sky high immediately. The last apartment we lost on went up 33%. It was undervalued by 500,000 and went up over 1M over that. There are just too many people wanting the slim supply, so the chances that you get into a bidding with someone with deep pockets or real/desperate desire is high. There are many potential buyers that have already sold - they are getting desperate and so their top-budget ceiling rises. We almost ended in a hotel having sold in October and not winning a bid until late January.

This is what I learn (apart from what we all know about supply and demand, and the shift in living / life priorities since corona):

Older and concerned people do not want to participate in the market as they fear for corona. Regarding; viewing, selling and dealing with agents. I think this is sensible as the some of the viewings etc we participated in were far from corona safe.

Older people sat in villas don't want to move to apartments as they don't want to live with others re corona. And they are living almost for free in 1/4 of their 200kvm 1970s villa, where moving would increase their housing costs to say +10,000Kr a month.

Bigger apartments sales are linked to villa sales. No villa sale fluidity = no big apartment fluidity.

The low interest rates and free loan of your sold property's capital gains simply result in higher market prices.

Many sellers have their properties parked up on agents books for sale. But aren't selling until they can buy their dream. It's gridlock! 80% I asked about were such. The record time I came across was 4.5 years someone had had their apartment listed for 'up coming'.

Wreck villas are sort after by property speculators. Many companies seem to have been set up recently and are flipping properties. Sales are attempted even before viewings. I inquired about a 1940's villa on for 6M that needed everything done and it had 6 speculators trying to buy it asap without viewing it. (The agent declined their offers until viewing).

Villas with 1600kvm of plot are being bought by speculators to split the land into 2. I viewed one villa with 1555kvm of land that had been bought by a speculator that subsequently failed to buy +45kvm of land off a neighbour (ha!), so had to sell it on. They wanted 1M more for the total wreck 9 months after they had bought it for 4M. For real? Yes.
You're absolutely correct in your observations. What the market needs to become fluid/functionalism is much more affordable housing, but as this might remove the credit fuelled euphoria/hysteria it would risk crash the Holy Grail of Modern Economy, I e the housing market. So, no politician with any ambition to stay in the Parliament will try to do anything. We're heading for a slum lord exploitation market like we had in the 1960s where people were paying high rents for a mattress in a shared bedroom.

[QUOTE = "Anders_Nilsson, post: 4080895, member: 16158"] You're absolutely correct in your observations. What the market needs to become fluid / functionalism is much more affordable housing, but as this might remove the credit fueled euphoria / hysteria it would risk crash the Holy Grail of Modern Economy, I e the housing market. So, no politician with any ambition to stay in Parliament will try to do anything. We're heading for a slum lord exploitation market like we had in the 1960s where people were paying high rents for a mattress in a shared bedroom. [/ QUOTE]

Perhaps yes, or certainly yes to some degree. If there is +1 too many properties on the market then the values across the field all come down. The demand has to outstrip supply. But the demand now is outrageous. 30 interested parties for a 80kvm apartment in Nacka, undervalued by 500,000Kr for example - that was mid January.

But what can you do? We wanted a nice home. We probably overspent. We bid up 9 other properties and lost (sorry to all those buyers). So we fed the beast. Nightmare.

Unikt namn
En granne köpte för 6.5 för lite över ett år sedan.
Sålde nu för 8.4.
Det känns inte klokt....

Vi vill skicka notiser för ämnen du bevakar och händelser som berör dig.